WORLD GASTROENTEROLOGY NEWS JANUARY 2015
Editorial | Expert Point of View | Gastro 2015: AGW/WGO | WDHD News | WGO & WGOF News | WGO Global Guidelines | Calendar of Events
the topic of self-medication. We thank
the colleagues who participated in this
collaborative review session.
Finally, you will find wonderful
updates from many highly successful
meetings including the UEGW in
Vienna, and the 20th United Russia
Gastroenterology Week in Moscow.
We wish you and your families and
friends all the best for a healthy and
happy New Year.
World Digestive Health Day 2015
WGO ANNOUNCES THE 2015 WDHD THEME!
The 2015 WDHD theme is “Heartburn: A Global Perspective”. The 2015
campaign will seek to increase general public awareness of the prevention,
diagnosis and management of heartburn.
Stay tuned as additional information and materials are made available via the
WGO website shortly!
- Message from the Editors of e-WGN
- J. Enrique Domínguez-Muñoz, MD
- Christina M. Surawicz, MD, MACG
- Expert Point of View
- Outcomes and Treatments of Dual Chronic Hepatitis B and C
- Chun-Jen Liu, MD, PhD
- HIV/HBV and HIV/HCV Co-infection in Sub-Saharan Africa: Transmission, Disease Outcomes, and Treatment Options
- Mark W. Sonderup, MD
- C. Wendy Spearman, MD
- Gastro 2015: AGW/WGO
- G20 Done. Brisbane Gets Ready for G15!
- WDHD News
- Summary of our World Digestive Health Day Event, “Human Gut Microbiota in Health & Disease”
- Brigita Smolović, PhD
- Gut Microbiota is Booming in GI Congress of China
- Ye Chen, MD, PhD
- Yunsheng Yang, Professor and MD
- WGO & WGOF News
- Global Efforts to Advance Gastroenterology Earns Henry Cohen, MD, FACG the 2014 ACG International Leadership Award
- Taiwan Digestive Diseases Week 2014
- 20th Anniversary United Russian Gastroenterology Week
- Vladimir Ivashkin, MD, PhD
- Arkady Sheptulin, MD, PhD
- European Finest at UEG Week Vienna 2014
- Joost PH Drenth, MD, PhD
- Train the Trainers: Cape Town, South Africa, August-September, 2014
- Tauseef Ali, MD, FACP, FACG
- WGO Global Guidelines
- FIP-WGO Joint Session: Coping with Common Gastrointestinal Symptoms in the Community
- Varocha Mahachai, MD, FRCPC, FACG, AGAF
- Calendar of Events
- WGO Calendar of Events
To see the actual publication please follow the link above